This majestic creature I present before you is in fact, the one and only, Killian. Killian is our first furry child and has been a complete best friend and joy throughout all 5 years and counting we have had him. We call him “The Sunshine Dooge” because he can always be counted on to sniff out a comfy spot to lay. It never fails, if the house is letting any light in at all, rest assured, Killian will be there to plop down onto it.
- Keeping things from my brother, O’Malley
- Stealing warm spots from the humans, right after they stand-up
- Moderate in length walks, but only if I get to smell everything and mark my territory with my urine.
- Baths, although they are growing on me
- Most green vegetables
- My food, given to me by the humans, unless they have “prepared” it for me and my underbite.